Download Printable Version of Scholarship Options – 2018-2019 Scholarships
FourteenSix Christian Academy families are blessed to have a wide variety of scholarship organizations to work with to help make Christian education affordable for all families with all income levels. Please note that all organizations will require a new application be submitted each school year after the student is registered at the Academy for the upcoming year. Many scholarships are awarded by application date, so early submission of your application may help increase the amount and number of scholarships available for your student.
FourteenSix Christian Academy would like to help you with this process! Please contact Emery Bush at 623-252-1460 to schedule a scholarship informational meeting. We would love to help you identify what scholarships you may be eligible for and advise you on getting started with the process.
Below is a list of scholarship organizations that can help make Christian education affordable for all families.
FourteenSix Christian Academy Scholarship Fund
Families who have a need for additional tuition assistance aside from the options provided are able to apply for a grant from the FourteenSix Christian Academy Scholarship Fund. A limited amount of funds are available each school year to assist families in need. Our goal is that all families are able to provide their children with a discipleship based Christian education regardless of cost and without the burden of paying monthly tuition. Our specialists will work with you personally on a case by case basis to assist in funding annual tuition. Several low-income families fund their entire tuition through a wide variety of scholarship options available to all students.
FourteenSix Christian Academy is Proud to be a Preferred School with…
- Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization (ACSTO) www.acsto.org ALL STUDENTS ELIGIBLE!
- Individual (Original) Scholarships: Any student who is attending a private Christian school is eligible to apply for an original scholarship. Scholarships are not income based.
- OverFlow/Plus Scholarships: Must meet one of the following qualifications. Student attended a public/charter school for 90 days of the previous fiscal year, and transferred to a private school or Student enrolls in a private school for Kindergarten or Student is a dependent of a member of the US Armed Forces who is stationed in Arizona with military orders or Student received an Overflow/PLUS, or a corporate scholarship and continued to attend in private school. Once a student receives an Overflow/PLUS scholarship, they remain eligible for future scholarships as long as they remain in private school.
- School Choice Arizona, Inc. www.schoolchoicearizona.org
- Corporate Scholarship: Family’s Income does not exceed 185% of the Federal Income Limit (Income Chart) http://secure.schoolchoicearizona.org/pdf/Corporate/Corporate_Eligibility.pdf
- Disabled/Displaced Scholarship: Student has a MET or IEP from an Arizona public school (preschool and K-12) or Student has a 504 plan from an Arizona public school (K – 12th grade) or Student was placed at one time in the Arizona foster care system (K-12th grade).
- Institute for Better Education www.ibescholarships.org – Individual, OverFlow/Plus, Corporate (Low Income) and Disabled/Displaced Scholarships
- Arizona Private Education Scholarship Fund, Inc. www.apesf.org – Individual, OverFlow/Plus and Corporate (Low Income) Scholarships
- Tuition Organization for Private Schools(TOPS) www.topsforkids.com – Individual, OverFlow/Plus, Corporate (Low Income) and Disabled/Displaced Scholarships
- Arizona School Choice Trust (ASCT) www.asct.org – Corporate (Low Income) and Disabled/Displaced Scholarship
- Arizona Community Foundation www.azfoundation.org – Corporate (Low Income) and Disabled/Displaced Scholarships
- Arizona Leadership Foundation www.arizonaleader.org – Corporate (Low Income), Disabled/Displaced (Lexie’s Law) Scholarships
- Empowerment Scholarship Program (ESA) www.azed.gov/esa/ – ESA is an account administered by ADE that is funded by state tax dollars to provide educational options for qualified Arizona students. The ESA application is open year-round.
- Arizona Education First – azeducationfirst.com/ – Corporate (Low Income), Disabled/Displaced (Lexie’s Law) Scholarships
- AZ Education and Scholarship Opportunity aesopkids.org – Corporate (Low Income), Disabled/Displaced (Lexie’s Law) Scholarships
- Arizona Tax Credit https://aztxcr.org/apply/ – Corporate (Low Income), Disabled/Displaced (Lexie’s Law) Scholarships
- Arizona Scholarship Fund https://azscholarships.org/Applicants.aspx – Corporate (Low Income), Disabled/Displaced (Lexie’s Law) Scholarships
- Academic Opportunity of AZ https://academicopportunity.secure.force.com/ – Corporate (Low Income), Disabled/Displaced (Lexie’s Law) Scholarships