- We will oversee, on a daily basis, our student’s progress in accomplishing his/her weekly goals.
- We will stay informed by reading: the Academy handbook, all Academy communications, etc.
- We will regularly communicate to FourteenSix Academy regarding our student’s progress.
- We will support the Rules of Conduct and Dress Code as well as the Classroom & Conflict Resolution Policies (Matthew 18 Principle).
- We will observe Academy hours and have our child dropped off and picked up on time.
- We will meet our financial obligation to FourteenSix Christian Academy in a timely manner, or communicate temporary arrangements.
- We will fulfill our six (6) hours (per child, per year) of volunteer time required before May 30th, or pay $48 per student. Examples of volunteer opportunities will be provided to us by the Academy.
- We will support FourteenSix Christian Academy fundraisers by either:
- Opting out of fund raiser participation by paying $100.00 by September 15th, per year, per student. OR
- Meet the Academy requirement fundraisers through participation in at least ONE required fundraiser per year.
(If your child does not meet the $100.00 requirement by one of the above you will be billed the remaining balance.)
- I will demonstrate and commit to the following attitudes and behavior:
- I will show respect to my parent and teacher.
- I will show respect to all FourteenSix teachers, teacher’s aide and staff members.
- I will diligently seek excellence in all assignments given to me by my parents and teachers.
- I will treat others as Christ would wish me to treat them.
- I will show reverence to the Bible and to the Christian and American flags.
- I will be aware of and follow ALL the rules and guidelines established by FCA.
- I will show proper care of all Academy property at all times.
If either of these commitments are broken, FourteenSix reserves the right to cancel enrollment.